A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University Of Health Sciences Antigua, St Johns.
Dr. Ibrahim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali E Ibrahim MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali E. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Ali Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Ibrahim practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Psychiatrists.