A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University Of Health Sciences Antigua, St Johns.
Dr. Ibrahim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali E Ibrahim MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali E. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Ali Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Ibrahim practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Psychiatrists.