A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University Of Health Sciences Antigua, St Johns.
Dr. Ibrahim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali E. Ibrahim practice?
Dr. Ali Ibrahim practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Psychiatrists.