A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Jabbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Jabbari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Jabbari, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbari graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabbari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Jabbari MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Jabbari practice?
- Dr. Ali Jabbari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Jabbari practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.