A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Jafarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Jafarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jafarian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jafarian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafarian graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jafarian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Jafarian DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Jafarian practice?
- Dr. Ali Jafarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Jafarian practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.