A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Jafarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Jafarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafarian graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jafarian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jafarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali Jafarian practice?
Dr. Ali Jafarian practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.