A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Jafarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Jafarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jafarian
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jafarian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafarian graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jafarian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Jafarian DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Jafarian practice?
- Dr. Ali Jafarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Jafarian practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.