A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Javanbakht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Javanbakht, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Javanbakht
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Javanbakht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Javanbakht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Javanbakht graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Javanbakht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Javanbakht MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Javanbakht practice?
- Dr. Ali Javanbakht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Javanbakht practices Family Medicine near Carpinteria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lompoc, CA.
See Carpinteria Primary Care Doctors.