A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Javanbakht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Javanbakht, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Javanbakht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Javanbakht graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Javanbakht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Javanbakht MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Javanbakht practice?
- Dr. Ali Javanbakht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Javanbakht practices Family Medicine near Carpinteria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lompoc, CA.
See Carpinteria Primary Care Doctors.