A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Husain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Husain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Husain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Khalid Husain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali K. Husain practice?
- Dr. Ali Husain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ali Husain practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Salem, VA.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.