A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Husain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Husain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Husain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Husain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Khalid Husain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali K. Husain practice?
- Dr. Ali Husain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ali Husain practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Salem, VA.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.