A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Kafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Kafi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kafi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kafi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Kafi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kafi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Kafi MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali Kafi practice?
- Dr. Ali Kafi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Kafi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.