Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Kafi
Dr. Ali Kafi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kafi is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Kafi has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
A cardiothoracic surgeon is a doctor who performs surgery on the organs inside the chest, focusing on the heart and lungs, as well as on the great vessels. Some procedures this type of surgeon might perform are angioplasty, bypass surgery, and...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...