A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Kafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Kafi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kafi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kafi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Kafi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kafi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Kafi MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali Kafi practice?
- Dr. Ali Kafi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Kafi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.