A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Karrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Karrar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Karrar, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karrar graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Karrar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Ahmed Karrar MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Karrar practice?
- Dr. Ali Karrar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Karrar practices Rheumatology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI and Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Rheumatologists.