A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Kashfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Kashfi, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Kashfi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashfi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Asghar Kashfi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Kashfi practice?
- Dr. Ali Kashfi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Kashfi practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.