Urologist
Video profile

3.0

|  ridiculous office, great doctor  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

When the consultation appointment was rescheduled, it was a sign of what was to come. Awful scheduling problems, phone calls never returned, lab results not shared even when requested. Too bad such a great, qualified doctor has such a disorganized office. It has been a nightmare to deal with.

|  making appointment  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

it is very hard to get a followup because put on hold and leave a message and call never returned

|  Really CARES about ME  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I went to Dr. Kasraeian for a second opinion for my prostate cancer and can say that I was pleasantly surprised with how much time and attention I received from Dr. Kasraeian. My previous experience at the urologist who diagnosed my cancer was not great and I honestly expected the same from Dr. Kasraeian. After my experience, I just felt that I had to let other people in my shoes know that there IS a physician out there who genuinely cares about his patients. What a breath of fresh air he was for me and I expect the same is the feeling for many other people out there. he went over every treatment option available and even said that if he were in my shoes he may just use active surveillance and watch the cancer over the next 3-4 years. After considering my options and becoming educated regarding each option, I ended up going with what I felt was right for me and my lifestyle. It felt great to have a partner in the decision making who really just wanted what was best for me. Hope this helps.JP

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Ali did an excellent job spending the necessary time with me to understand my problems to better determine the necessary next steps for my treatment. He is an excellent physician and it is impossible to leave there without feeling how much he cares about your problems.

|  Great Physician- 2nd Opinion Biopsy  |  show details
by James C. on Mar 17th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Ali after seeing the Chef on the news talk about his experience with Dr. Ali Kasraeian. I highly recommend Dr. Ali Kasraeian as a physician who can not only treat prostate cancer using the Da Vinci robot but he is also a great resource when trying to decide what treatment option is best for you.

|  Great Doctor for 2nd Opinion, Worth the wait  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and wanted to know about what options exist. I was unhappy with my first urologist as I felt he was a little too pushy about a particular treatment option. I had heard good things about Dr. Kasraeian so I decided to schedule an appt. The bottom line is that I left the office feeling equipped with the best advice regarding my treatment options. I did some research and decided to have Dr. Ali take care of my surgery. The recovery has not been easy but I feel confident that I made the right decision. I would recommend scheduling an appointment with Dr. Kasraeian to at least get a second opinion before proceeding with your treatment.

|  exceptional doctor & sergeon  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2010

I'm one year out from robotic procedure performed by Dr. Ali Kasraeian. He is a doctor who is dedicated to eliminating your cancer, but also the quality of your life following surgery. Very compassionate and caring.I rate him A

|  show details
by Jim Hammond on Nov 18th, 2009

Very caring personable man.

|  show details
Aug 17th, 2009

Too much talking and plenty of advertising for not proved medical issues