Urologist
Video profile

Best in Jax show details Best in Jax
by Linda and Matthew on Feb 6th, 2015

It doesn't get much better than Dr. Ali. He is truly one of the only doctors who truly acts as if his patients feelings and well-being is more important than simply making money. He is an excellent doctor, and one I wouldn't hesitate to suggest to ANYBODY!

Feb 3rd, 2015

Chart misplaced. After an hour I was taken to a room and another hour before I was seen. Also, they did not return a phone call or follow up on a prescription/test result. Under staffed office. To many locations

making appointment show details making appointment
Mar 15th, 2012

it is very hard to get a followup because put on hold and leave a message and call never returned

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Ali did an excellent job spending the necessary time with me to understand my problems to better determine the necessary next steps for my treatment. He is an excellent physician and it is impossible to leave there without feeling how much he cares about your problems.

Great Physician- 2nd Opinion Biopsy show details Great Physician- 2nd Opinion Biopsy
by James C. on Mar 17th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Ali after seeing the Chef on the news talk about his experience with Dr. Ali Kasraeian. I highly recommend Dr. Ali Kasraeian as a physician who can not only treat prostate cancer using the Da Vinci robot but he is also a great resource when trying to decide what treatment option is best for you.

Great Doctor for 2nd Opinion, Worth the wait show details Great Doctor for 2nd Opinion, Worth the wait
Feb 14th, 2011

I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and wanted to know about what options exist. I was unhappy with my first urologist as I felt he was a little too pushy about a particular treatment option. I had heard good things about Dr. Kasraeian so I decided to schedule an appt. The bottom line is that I left the office feeling equipped with the best advice regarding my treatment options. I did some research and decided to have Dr. Ali take care of my surgery. The recovery has not been easy but I feel confident that I made the right decision. I would recommend scheduling an appointment with Dr. Kasraeian to at least get a second opinion before proceeding with your treatment.

exceptional doctor & sergeon show details exceptional doctor & sergeon
Apr 13th, 2010

I'm one year out from robotic procedure performed by Dr. Ali Kasraeian. He is a doctor who is dedicated to eliminating your cancer, but also the quality of your life following surgery. Very compassionate and caring.I rate him A

by Jim Hammond on Nov 18th, 2009

Very caring personable man.