Dr. Ali Khan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ali Khan?

Mrs.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr Khan is very proffesional and spends as much time as needed. He is very thorough and put me at ease. His diagnosis was perfect and he wasted no time finding it. I would recommend him to anybody.

Lacking in patient rapport and knowledge of patient history

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Upon arrival, Dr. Khan is repeatedly unaware of my patient history, status and the nature of each visit in session. I no longer feel at ease regarding this practitioner's ability to make decisions, due to his overall lack of preparedness. Because I am hard of hearing, I had my daughter accompany me to my last two appointments. When she expressed concern over Dr. Khan's attention to detail, he was rude and completely dismissive. There must also be a lack of communication among his staff. I was called in abruptly due to new test result information that caused me additional anxiety, and told that Dr. Khan wanted to see me right away. When he entered the examination room, his first question was "What's going on?". He did not even know why I was there and first had to review my results and chart in the room.

Posted on April 8th, 2016