Dr. Ali Khan MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Milwaukee, WI

2.7

September 28th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr Khan is very proffesional and spends as much time as needed. He is very thorough and put me at ease. His diagnosis was perfect and he wasted no time finding it. I would recommend him to anybody.

December 29th, 2014
Lacking in patient rapport and knowledge of patient history
Upon arrival, Dr. Khan is repeatedly unaware of my patient history, status and the nature of each visit in session. I no longer feel at ease regarding this practitioner's ability to make decisions, due to his overall lack of preparedness. Because I am hard of hearing, I had my daughter accompany me to my last two appointments. When she expressed concern over Dr. Khan's attention to detail, he was rude and completely dismissive. There must also be a lack of communication among his staff. I was called in abruptly due to new test result information that caused me additional anxiety, and told that Dr. Khan wanted to see me right away. When he entered the examination room, his first question was "What's going on?". He did not even know why I was there and first had to review my results and chart in the room.