A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Khanmohamadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Khanmohamadi, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanmohamadi graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Khanmohamadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Khanmohamadi MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ali Khanmohamadi practice?
- Dr. Ali Khanmohamadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Khanmohamadi practices Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.