A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Khusseyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Khusseyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Khusseyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khusseyn graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Khusseyn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khusseyn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali D. Khusseyn practice?
Dr. Ali Khusseyn practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.