A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Kizilbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Kizilbash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Kizilbash, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kizilbash graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kizilbash has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kizilbash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Kizilbash practice?
Dr. Ali Kizilbash practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.