A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Kizilbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Kizilbash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kizilbash
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kizilbash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Kizilbash, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kizilbash graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Kizilbash has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mehmood Kizilbash BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Kizilbash practice?
- Dr. Ali Kizilbash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Kizilbash practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.