A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Sadeghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Sadeghi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Sadeghi, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadeghi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sadeghi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali M Sadeghi MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Sadeghi practice?
- Dr. Ali Sadeghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Sadeghi practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Jacksonville Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Jacksonville Surgeons.