Dr. Ali Shah MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 2 reviews

April 8th, 2015
Did not prescribe
I have a bad cold and stomach flu. I asked for something to help with the severely painful sore throat. I was taking 5 aspirin or Tylenol and it was upsetting my stomach. He prescribed Benzonatate. I woke up again with severe throat pain. I Googled Benzonatate. It's nothing more than a mild cough suppressant. It did nothing for my pain. I'm back to taking multiple aspirin/Tylenol.

July 31st, 2013
I am never seeing this doctor again! He didn't take time to treat me, he is difficult to reach on the phone, he didn't call me after my mammogram but sent me a letter and when I called the office they didn't want to talk to me ,but repeatedly asked me to schedule another appointment. The nurses in the office are nice, but if you want to reach him on the phone, believe it or not, the office has a call center where people who take messages work. They don't understand urgency, the procedure is: if they can't find the nurse or doctor to send them a message which never gets responded to based on my experience. I spent a day trying to reach someone in the office, left three messages and a VM and after 5 hours I got a reply. Basically I have explained the same problem to 4 people and no one did anything else but " send a message to the doctor" . PAIN!!!!!