Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Amanda on May 6th, 2015

Recommended to all seeking great care . I recommended him to my uncle and both he and his wife were both content with Dr. Ali out in Oro Valley. They thank me each time.

Compassionate and genuine show details Compassionate and genuine
by Anton on Jan 17th, 2014

Dr. Madani was well informed about my case well in advance before I walked in his office. He was very informative, followed up with us on all levels, and also took the time to respond to all our questions from all my family members. He spent a vast amount of time with us and I do appreciate all he offered. He is extremely well educated, knowledgeable, and i would definitely recommend him for all those seeking a competent doctor.

Recommended Oncologist for ALL!!!!! show details Recommended Oncologist for ALL!!!!!
by Martha on Sep 13th, 2013

DR. MADANI IS ONE OF THE MOST CARING DOCTORS ANY PATIENT COULD ASK FOR. HE NOT ONLY FOLLOWS UP DILIGENTLY WITH PATIENTS, BUT ALSO OPENS COMMUNICATION BY ALL CHANNELS IN CASE SOMETHING URGENT ARISES. HE TRULY SAVED MY LIFE AND IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, I WOULDNT BE HERE TODAY. I AM BLESSED I WAS REFERRED TO HIM FROM THE BEGINNING, AND I TRULY THANK MY UNCLE'S BEST FRIEND FOR THE RECOMMENDATION OF DR. MADANI.

Effective, Kind, Compassionate, and Genuine show details Effective, Kind, Compassionate, and Genuine
by Marion on Jul 27th, 2013

I have been to many doctors for my condition. Not many have treated me more than a statistic or piggy bank, feeding me false hope and promises of good health without really helping. Yet Dr. Madani had a sincerity about him that made me feel like my life really mattered. He followed up with me to make sure I was following my treatment. He always remembered the specifics of my illness and where we had left off on the last visit. These things are important to me. I am not dead yet. I am a valuable human with a family and life. He is truthful, and many people may prefer a doctor that will say anything to make them feel better. Dr. Madani told me from day one, that my condition was fragile and that I had waited too long. He didn't act like Superman trying to be my hero. Instead he played the role of my concerned doctor, a good one, and has evolved into the caregiver for friends and relatives based on my recommendation. Real, genuine doctors are rare these days. I feel better since going to this doctor and I am very thankful for him.

Great and caring doctor who is extremely knowledgeable show details Great and caring doctor who is extremely knowledgeable
by George on Jul 25th, 2013

This doctor saved my life by providing me with the proper and correct treatment options. Very sincere and caring doctor. I recommend him for all of those seeking honest, accurate, and trustworthy treatment options for their cancers. What I was told by my previous physician was inaccurate and almost placed me in the grave in no time. Dr. Madani saved my life!