Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Pathologist

1521 E Tangerine Rd
Ste 157
Oro Valley, AZ 85755
(520) 229-2095
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Compassionate and genuine  |  show details
by Anton on Jan 17th, 2014

Dr. Madani was well informed about my case well in advance before I walked in his office. He was very informative, followed up with us on all levels, and also took the time to respond to all our questions from all my family members. He spent a vast amount of time with us and I do appreciate all he offered. He is extremely well educated, knowledgeable, and i would definitely recommend him for all those seeking a competent doctor.

|  Recommended Oncologist for ALL!!!!!  |  show details
by Martha on Sep 13th, 2013

DR. MADANI IS ONE OF THE MOST CARING DOCTORS ANY PATIENT COULD ASK FOR. HE NOT ONLY FOLLOWS UP DILIGENTLY WITH PATIENTS, BUT ALSO OPENS COMMUNICATION BY ALL CHANNELS IN CASE SOMETHING URGENT ARISES. HE TRULY SAVED MY LIFE AND IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, I WOULDNT BE HERE TODAY. I AM BLESSED I WAS REFERRED TO HIM FROM THE BEGINNING, AND I TRULY THANK MY UNCLE'S BEST FRIEND FOR THE RECOMMENDATION OF DR. MADANI.

|  Effective, Kind, Compassionate, and Genuine  |  show details
by Marion on Jul 27th, 2013

I have been to many doctors for my condition. Not many have treated me more than a statistic or piggy bank, feeding me false hope and promises of good health without really helping. Yet Dr. Madani had a sincerity about him that made me feel like my life really mattered. He followed up with me to make sure I was following my treatment. He always remembered the specifics of my illness and where we had left off on the last visit. These things are important to me. I am not dead yet. I am a valuable human with a family and life. He is truthful, and many people may prefer a doctor that will say anything to make them feel better. Dr. Madani told me from day one, that my condition was fragile and that I had waited too long. He didn't act like Superman trying to be my hero. Instead he played the role of my concerned doctor, a good one, and has evolved into the caregiver for friends and relatives based on my recommendation. Real, genuine doctors are rare these days. I feel better since going to this doctor and I am very thankful for him.

|  Great and caring doctor who is extremely knowledgeable  |  show details
by George on Jul 25th, 2013

This doctor saved my life by providing me with the proper and correct treatment options. Very sincere and caring doctor. I recommend him for all of those seeking honest, accurate, and trustworthy treatment options for their cancers. What I was told by my previous physician was inaccurate and almost placed me in the grave in no time. Dr. Madani saved my life!

|  find another doctor  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I highly recommend finding another doctor and office for your treatment. Getting an appointment is difficult with the appointment staff and overall the staff in general are rude and insensitive. The nurses act if they don't like their jobs and it's easy to see with the rude and angry atmosphere given off by Dr. Madani. He is curt with his staff, rushes through the exam, and is difficult to understand with his accent. I had to call after hours for an emergency and he yelled over the phone that I should have waited to call on Monday morning or just go to the emergency room and not bother him at night...rude, rude, rude!!!

|  Rude doctor  |  show details
by none on Sep 15th, 2010

I was referred by my internist for treatment of leukemia. His doctor was rude and treated me as if he did not care at all. I overheard him yelling at his staff not to schedule leukemia patients as they take up too much of his time and waste his money. I now have a doctor that treats me wtih the respect and decency I deserve and expect.