A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mahmood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Mahmood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mahmood has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali H Mahmood MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Ali Mahmood has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Mahmood practices Internal Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
See Hamtramck Internists.