A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mahmood is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Mahmood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mahmood has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahmood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans