A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mallat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mallat, Surgeon, Surgical Critical Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Mallat, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallat graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mallat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mallat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali Mallat practice?
Dr. Ali Mallat practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.