A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mallat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mallat, Surgeon, Surgical Critical Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Mallat, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallat graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mallat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mallat MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali Mallat practice?
- Dr. Ali Mallat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Mallat practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.