A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mamun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamun
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Mamun Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Mamun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mamun MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ali Mamun practice?
- Dr. Ali Mamun has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Mamun practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.