A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mamun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamun
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mamun Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Mamun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mamun MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ali Mamun practice?
- Dr. Ali Mamun has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Mamun practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.