Dr. Ali Manguoglu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

February 10th, 2015
Back injury
I've had problems with my lower back for years. I've seen countless specialists and this is the first doctor that has actually listened to me. I'm 23 years old and I've always been told that I'm too young for surgery although I can barely walk on a good day. His bedside manner was excellent and he was very informative. The only down side is waiting for an hour to be seen. But that's a very small price to pay.

February 9th, 2015
The stars speak for themselves.

October 21st, 2010
Micro Discectomy
I had a rupted disc at the L-5/S-1 5 years ago after an Iraq deployment and was referred to DR. Manguoglo from FT. Riley. Dr. Manguoglu performed a Micro Discectomy and I recovered very quickly, with very positve post surgery results. Dr. Manguoglo's staff was great and I am very thankfull to him and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone with a ruptured disc.

May 19th, 2009
I have had 4 surgeries by Dr. Manguoglu. The first was on my lumbar spine. I spent 8 days in the hospital, then 3 weeks in the rest home. The second was also on my lumbar spine. When he came to release me I told him things weren't right. He did another MRI and found a large, sausage shaped blood clot lying against my spinal cord which required another surgery, making number 3 by him. In 2008 I had a 4 level decompressive lamenectomy in my cervical spine. Two weeks in the hospital, and my neck has been much worse than before surgery. At the time of my neck surgery, he told me I had problems with my thoracic spine, but he would not help me. Now he won't talk to me at all.He's a nice guy, and his staff is nice, but I'd be careful of having to extensive surgery with him.