A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mardan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mardan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Mardan, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardan graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Mardan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali H Mardan FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Mardan practice?
- Dr. Ali Mardan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ali Mardan practices Internal Medicine near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Greenville, SC.
See Mason City Internists.