A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Marhaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Marhaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Marhaba, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marhaba graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marhaba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Marhaba MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Marhaba practice?
- Dr. Ali Marhaba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Marhaba practices Gastroenterology near Norwich, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY and Johnson City, NY.
See Norwich Gastroenterologists.