A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Marhaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Marhaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Marhaba, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marhaba graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marhaba has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Services - Chenango Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Marhaba MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Marhaba practice?
- Dr. Ali Marhaba has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Marhaba practices Gastroenterology near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Gastroenterologists.