A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Masood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Masood is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Masood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Masood graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Masood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali K Masood MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali K. Masood practice?
- Dr. Ali Masood has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Masood practices Internal Medicine near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Internists.