Dr. Ali Masood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Masood?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ali Masood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2013

Helped Save My Life

Dr. Masood was the Hospitalist on duty when I was admitted to the hospital with mysterious, strange symptoms. He contacted the rheumatologist, Dr. Mihail Moroianu, whom I 'd seen previously, and together with neurologist Dr. John O'Bannon and cardiologist Dr. Robert Sperry, they concluded I contracted a rare neurological illness. If Dr. Masood had not contacted Dr. Moroianu, who ultimately discoveted the diagnosis, I would still be extremely ill, or worse. Dr.Masood also showed grwat patience and compassion towards me, and took a grwat deal of time with my husband and me, discussing my concerns and fears, as well as the possible treatment and prognosis. He put us at ease and calmed me more than once. Dr. Masood trusts and respects his patients and treats them accordingly. He even wrote orders that permitted me to go outside the hospital and my husband to bring our pets to the outdoor areas so I could visit with them. He shared experiences with us that helped us deal with my illness and feelings of loss of control. I cannot thank him enough. I feel fortunate that, through luck of the draw, I was treated by Dr. Masood, and without question recommend him.

February 26th, 2011

A Hospitalist

Tjis docror is a hospitalist and takes the place of your primary care doctor while you are hospitalized and coordinates the care while you are an inpatient. He does not see you after release so that is why I did not rate on related outpatient care. Dr. Masood shows outstanding interest in his patient and spends time with them. he also displays trying to give the best care while maintaining an eye on the costs involved as well. this is something that many doctors do not understand. there is a balance there that can be achieved while still offering great care.

December 11th, 2009

Comfortable bedside manner and soothing voice. Relaxes a patient.

November 20th, 2015