A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mehdirad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mehdirad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehdirad
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mehdirad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Mehdirad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehdirad graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehdirad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Akbar Mehdirad MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Mehdirad practice?
- Dr. Ali Mehdirad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Mehdirad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Cardiologists.