A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Melhem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Melhem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melhem
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melhem Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melhem graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Melhem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mohammed Melhem MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Melhem practice?
- Dr. Ali Melhem has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Melhem practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Steubenville, OH.
See Steubenville Psychiatrists and Steubenville Adolescent Specialists.