A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Melhem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Melhem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melhem
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melhem graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Melhem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mohammed Melhem MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Melhem practice?
- Dr. Ali Melhem has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Melhem practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Steubenville, OH.
See Steubenville Psychiatrists.