A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mesiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mesiwala, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesiwala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mesiwala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Mesiwala, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Inherited Neurological Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesiwala graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mesiwala has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Hakim Mesiwala MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Mesiwala practice?
- Dr. Ali Mesiwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Mesiwala practices Neurological Surgery near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Surgeons.