A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mesiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mesiwala, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesiwala
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Mesiwala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Mesiwala, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Inherited Neurological Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesiwala graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mesiwala has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Hakim Mesiwala MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Mesiwala practice?
- Dr. Ali Mesiwala has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ali Mesiwala practices Neurological Surgery near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Pomona Surgeons.