A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mesiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mesiwala, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Mesiwala, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Conservative Treatment Options
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Inherited Neurological Disorders
- Many other brain & spine conditions
- Minimally Invasive Brain Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Parkinsons / Epilepsy / Other Disorders
- Sacroiliac Pain / Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesiwala graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mesiwala has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mesiwala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Mesiwala practice?
Dr. Ali Mesiwala practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Neurology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Pomona Surgeons, Pomona Ophthalmologists, and Pomona Neurologists.