Dr. Ali Mesiwala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Mesiwala?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Ali Mesiwala?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017

The office in San Bernardino, CA was wonderful.... Had a hard time at the Pomona office... But everyone was so helpful and enjoyed going to this office because of how the staff made you feel..No matter what you needed....thank you!!!!

May 16th, 2017

Successful surgery

My experience with Doctor Mesiwall was amazing, today is two months after my L3-L5 fusion, my surgery went well. Now I can get up in the morning withoutv pain, walking 35 minutes without stoping or sitting. I am very happy with the outcome Overall I got my life back.He is a caring doctor and I would recommend him to everyone I know.

July 28th, 2016

Liar

All this doctor does is lie to his patients. I was lied to about my condition and treatment which failed miserably. "I can do a SI fusion" I was told. This doctor jumps from one operation to another if the pain persists. No thought going on of what is the correct thing to do.

July 1st, 2016

very unprofessional office staff

So i did all my pre-op tests had them faxed by my physician they confirmed they recieved them and they said we will call you.Thirty went by i had my family doc nurse call what do they say,we lost your paperwork for your bloodwork.Ran right over did it again it was faxed the second time still no phone call two and a half months later having severe pain in my lumbar they don`t care.They are a bunch of liars.DO NOT GO THERE.As far as all the 5 stars reviews these are written by the staff.To the staff who wrote them how else would you know a Doc wrote one of the reviews slamming Dr Mesiwali,only you would.What a joke your office is.

June 18th, 2016

Beware

This guy comes off as being a smooth, well educated doc. After seeing him and being told I needed a spine fusion operation as the only way of treating my spine I became suspicious. Look him up on the Internet and you will find a lot of surprising information.

May 5th, 2016

He does not care

This doctor only cares about making money and not about improving the health of his patients. Never have I seen someone who does not spend any time and makes diagnosis and plans for huge back operations from only looking at a scan. After surgery I could not get back in to see him.

March 23rd, 2016

THE WORST DOCTOR.

February 29th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Mesiwala has been amazing. I was diagnosed with a Cavernous Angioma. I was referred to Dr. Mesiwala and he had all my scans and medical records sent to him right away. When my family and I went to see him for the first time, we were very impressed by him. He explained my options and gave me his best opinion (the Gamma Knife). The kindness and compassion he showed put me at ease. What he gave me was my life back and thank you will never be enough.

February 26th, 2016

About a year ago my dad had weeks of back pain. Other doctors were just giving him the run around and only prescribing him pain medication. My dad was so bad he couldn't, stand, sit, or even lay for long periods of time. We then went to see Dr Mesiwala, who was recommended by many of our close friends. He was so great. Very attentive and had my dad ready for surgery in a very timely manner. The surgery was a success and my dad said he felt like a new man right after surgery. I would strongly recommend Dr Mesiwala to everyone I know.

January 6th, 2016

7 back surgeries - needed help

I've had 7 back surgeries and needed help so.am.hoping a.spinal Cord simulator will help!! He seems like the right doctor to do this too!

December 9th, 2015

Can't decide

No time spent with me. Recommended a fusion operation and I can't figure out why as I only have back pain. I thought something simple could be done, but apparently not? I tried to reschedule a appointment to see Dr. Mesiwala and I was only allowed to see his nurse practitioner. I only spent a few minutes with Dr. Mesiwala. Seems like that was too short of a time to decide on my back operation. I'm not happy and I will not have back surgery now.

October 1st, 2014

Caring doctor, friendly staff.