A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Moayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Moayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moayed graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Moayed MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Moayed practice?
- Dr. Ali Moayed has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Moayed practices Surgery and Urology near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Surgeons and Los Gatos Urologists.