A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Moayeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Moayeri, Internist, Rheumatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Moayeri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moayeri graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moayeri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Moayeri MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad Moayeri practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Moayeri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Moayeri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Solon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Solon Internists and Solon Rheumatologists.