A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Moiin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Moiin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Moiin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- HIV Infections
- Laser Hair Removal
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Moiin graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moiin has 31 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moiin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali Moiin practice?
Dr. Ali Moiin practices Dermatology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Troy Dermatologists.