Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Mojaverian
Dr. Ali Mojaverian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, AZ, with other offices in Peoria, AZ and Surprise, AZ (and 3 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Mojaverian is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Maryvale Hospital Medical Center and West Valley Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Mojaverian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Mojaverian has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Ali Mojaverian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.
Dr. Manar Alasad
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
Peoria, AZ 0 mi8
Dr. Mahmoud Mahafzah
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Peoria, AZ 0 mi9
Dr. Mohammad Madantschi
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Peoria, AZ 0 mi