A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mojaverian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mojaverian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mojaverian
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mojaverian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojaverian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Mojaverian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mojaverian MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ali Mojaverian practice?
- Dr. Ali Mojaverian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Mojaverian practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Critical Care Practitioners and Peoria Pulmonologists.