A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mojaverian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mojaverian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojaverian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mojaverian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mojaverian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali Mojaverian practice?
Dr. Ali Mojaverian practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Pulmonologists, Peoria Urgent Care Centers, Peoria Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.