A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mojaverian-Majd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mojaverian-Majd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojaverian-Majd graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Mojaverian-Majd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mojaverian-Majd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali Mojaverian-Majd practice?
Dr. Ali Mojaverian-Majd practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Houston, TX.
See Surprise Critical Care Practitioners and Surprise Pulmonologists.