A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Morshedi-Meibodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Morshedi-Meibodi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morshedi-Meibodi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morshedi-Meibodi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Morshedi-Meibodi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Morshedi-Meibodi practice?
- Dr. Ali Morshedi-Meibodi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Morshedi-Meibodi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Marina Dl Rey, CA.
See Torrance Cardiologists.