A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Mortazavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Mortazavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortazavi graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mortazavi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mortazavi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali Mortazavi practice?
- Dr. Ali Mortazavi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Mortazavi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Austell Orthopedic Surgeons.