inactive

Ali M Mosharrafa MD Patient Reviews

September 17th, 2015
Amazing results
Dr. Mosharrafa's confidence, experience, compassion, and integrity is why I chose him as my plastic surgeon. After three c-sections from three 9lb babies I desperately needed help. We decided on a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I got my pre baby body back and I couldn't be happier with my results. Dr. Mosharrafa's staff is amazing. They are so helpful and courteous and I never waited more than five minutes to be seen. I am completely confident in recommending Dr. Ali Mosharrafa to everyone.

June 10th, 2015
I am a returning patient after 10 years so the office and surgical center were new since I had my first surgery. The facility is beautiful and the staff are extremely friendly and accommodating! I wish this could be my Dr office for everything I need. They certainly know how to make patients feel welcome and comfortable each and every visit!

April 27th, 2015
Dr. Ali is an amazing surgeon. He will go out of his way to make sure his patients are completely happy with their results. The whole experience was very pleasant and the results were amazing.

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Mosharrafa is an excellent plastic surgeon. He took very good care of me.

March 2nd, 2015
The Best Plastic Surgeon in the Valley!
Truly a surgical artist. Such compassion and impeccable bedside mannor.

February 19th, 2015
Tummy tuck success
Dr. Ali was available to me after surgery at any time for any question. I had two appointments before surgery and felt very comfortable. A tummy tuck is a tough surgery but I am incredibly pleased with the results so far. I would happily recommend this doctor

January 30th, 2015
Soooooo Disappointed in Dr. Ali Mosharrafa as a Plastic Surgeon!
Even though I read more negative reviews than, I feel, any plastic surgeon should ever have in his portfolio, I believed and trusted what the staff of Dr. Ali Mosharrafa told me. They reassured me that I had no reason to have any negative concerns. Based on their assurance, I proceeded to have my cosmetic surgery procedure performed by Dr. Ali Mosharrafa, and to my dismay, I am another very negative, dismayed patient of Dr. Ali Mosharrafa's. I met a beautiful woman last night at a dinner party who had a recent face lift. She is the same age I am. I asked her who performed her surgery as she looked amazing! She gave me her plastic surgeon's name and said that when I was ready to have a face lift, I should contact him. I told her that I did have a face lift just a short while ago. She asked me who performed my surgery. I told her Dr. Ali Mosharrafa. All that she could say is "Really? I am sorry".

January 28th, 2015
Very good surgeon
Friendly, kind, and extremely professional. Dr. Ali has won a lot of awards for Plastic Surgery. He took care of me and I recommend him to anyone.

November 20th, 2014
I am in the process of trying to settle with Dr. Ali Mosharrafa over cosmetic surgery he performed. I went into the surgery as a healthy woman, but came out of it not only unhappy with the quality of his workmanship (he did not do what I asked him to do), but I became a victim of a damaged cornea that almost turned into a corneal transplant. I have endured pain beyond belief. In addition, his procedure has caused severe baldness on my scalp adjacent to the hairline. I feel that he was not honest with me and his narcissistic attitude was evident after he received my money. I truly am writing this as a "BUYER BEWARE". I do not want to see any other women or men, for that matter, go through the pain and agony I have experienced. ...And the end result, I did not get what I asked for! There are so many reputable surgeons in this town, please do not let Dr. Ali Mosharrafa's "sweet talking facade" fool you!

July 13th, 2012
Wonderful, caring doctor
I went to Dr. Mosharrafa for breast reconstruction. He was a very caring man with an amazing bedside manner.I am extremely happy with the results and would highly recommend him. He took a frightening situation and made it very positive.

September 9th, 2011
Bad breast surgery
i went to see Dr Ali Mosharrafa because i had a leaking implant and needed replaced, i always new if i ever had to have breast surgery i would go alot smaller i was a 36 DD at the time of surgery. the Doctor was going to do a lift and put in smaller implants, he took out 320cc implant and replaced it with a 300cc implant, needless to say i am still the same size as before with huge scares from lift. i asked doctor what he was going to do about this and he said i could pay $2,800 more besides the $13,000 i paid to do surgery over!! no way was i going to pay $15,800 for a BASIC breast surgery anyways to make a VERY long story short i SUED him in small claims court for $2,500 and i WON, but then he went into court to Vacate judgement and still Dr Mosharrafa LOST his court case! I WON COURT CASE!! beware of this doctor, look up all doctors, go onto YELP. com and look up your doctors!!

July 28th, 2011
The staff is wonderful and caring and I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see the doctor.Dr. Mosharrafa did a wonderful job in my breast reconstruction, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.