Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ali Motamedi
Dr. Ali Motamedi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camarillo, CA, with another office in Richmond, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Motamedi is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, St Luke's Sugar Land Hospital and Dean’s List UC Berkeley. Dr. Motamedi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ali Motamedi has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ali Motamedi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camarillo, CA.
Dr. Terrell Bounds Jr
Camarillo, CA 0 mi46
Dr. Jeffrey Ballard
Camarillo, CA 0.17 mi21
Dr. Rocco Calderone
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Camarillo, CA 0.17 mi24