A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Moussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Moussa, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moussa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moussa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Moussa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussa graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moussa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Houssayn Moussa MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Moussa practice?
- Dr. Ali Moussa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Moussa practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: McAlester, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Oncologists.