A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Moussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Moussa, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Moussa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moussa graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moussa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Houssayn Moussa MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ali H. Moussa practice?
- Dr. Ali Moussa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Moussa practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: McAlester, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Oncologists.