A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Moustapaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Moustapaha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moustapaha graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moustapaha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health HEB
- Heb Hospital
- Baylor Grapevine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Issam Moustapaha MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali I. Moustapaha practice?
- Dr. Ali Moustapaha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Moustapaha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.