A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Moustapha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Moustapha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moustapha
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moustapha graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moustapha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health HEB
- Heb Hospital
- Baylor Grapevine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali L Moustapha MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali L. Moustapha practice?
- Dr. Ali Moustapha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Moustapha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.