A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Moustapha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Moustapha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moustapha
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Moustapha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moustapha graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moustapha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health HEB
- Heb Hospital
- Baylor Grapevine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali L Moustapha MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali L. Moustapha practice?
- Dr. Ali Moustapha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Moustapha practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.