A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Murad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Khetran Murad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ali K. Murad practice?
- Dr. Ali Murad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Murad practices Neurological Surgery near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Canon City, CO.
See Pueblo Surgeons.