Dr. Ali Naini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 29th, 2016
Business owner
I have had many surgeries. most painful pre-surgery were spine. Ali Naini has performed 3 for me and was the most accurate and concise pre-post ive ever had bar non. during exploration his attention to detail and note taking during your office visit, you would think he's not listening to you when in fact his records of your discussion are amazing. I have never dealt with a Dr who pays so much attention to your conversation. next time you go to your Dr ask to see the records of your last visit. youll be amazed at what they did not record. He is also not quick to diagnose. i like that. his surgical staff has been with him many years. quite a team. post surgery , his bedside manner is excellent. if you go to Evergreen hospital and ask the Nurses about Dr Naini you will get a smile and get nothing but praise. I hope he doesnt retire any time soon. thx doc.

March 20th, 2015
Very thorough in his pre-op explanation of surgical equipment, procedure and expectations; extremely courteous and respectful of my family members on surgery day; listens to and regards his pts with obvious interest and attention; as a long-time psychologist (retired) and community member in the Kirkland/Evergreen area, people continue to ask me for referrals - Dr Naini is among those at the top of my list - wonderful surgeon and sweet heart of a person.

May 2nd, 2013
patient
Dr. Naini treated me with so much respect and I was in a very difficult situation. He was compassionate and caring. After two surgeries he finally ended my suffering. I cannot recommend him enough to others that suffer from back pain.

March 28th, 2012
Very fine surgeon but after surgery when I complained I still had bad pains he became arrogant and didn't want to me anymore - basically told me to have a nice life. This was 1.5 months after surgery so follow to know when to start phyiscal etc. Very rude treatment at that point and very condesending!

February 11th, 2012
Excellent doctor- who really cares for his patients
Dr. Naini is a wonderful dr. He REALLY cares about his patients. I felt completely confident with him. I went into the ER on a Friday night and they said I had a large brain tumor per the CAT scan. Dr. Naini saw me the next morning. He gives his patients his cell number and encourages us to call for any concerns. We called and woke him up one night and he reassured us that he is fine with us calling. I truly believe he really cares for his patients. He was the one who shaved my hair before the surgery instead of just leaving it to a tech. He wants to make sure the whole procedure is as easy on the patient as possible. I can't stress enough how wonderful of a dr he is and how much he cares for the over all well being of his patients.

April 28th, 2011
Wonderful experience with a superb doctor
Dr Naini did an excellent job on my surgery. Two other surgeons that followed up after I moved away congratulated me for such a successful surgery and having such good care at removing a difficult brain tumor. Compared to the other neurosurgeons I saw before I chose him his level of compassion and interest in listening to one's concerns and explaining things was superb. I highly recommend him

November 10th, 2010
looking for an answer
I had pain in my left leg for the last year and a half and have been to 10 different doctors looking for an answer. Dr. Naini pinpointed the problem and took care of the problem.Dr. Naini doesn't use a dictaphone as he types his own notes. He is very thorough and makes sure I had all my questions answered.I would highly recommend Dr. Nainin to any of my family or friends.

July 26th, 2010
I had surgery within the last couple months by Dr.Naini. First off, he is polite, courteous, and concerned....his staff? Not so much. It has taken an average of a day or 2 to get a call back....that's usually with a 2nd call to them. They seem disorganized. The staff was responisble for informing me of some vital information and 'forgot'.The issue I had surgery for has not been resolved....well, lets just say the pain is still there....only different, but just as severe. I feel as if Dr.Naini is hoping I will just go away and stop bothering him. I would like him to be more proactive on my behalf, but it seems he's raised the white flag of surrender and is at a loss for what to do.

April 26th, 2010
Excellent Neurologist
If you need neurological surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Naini. My fears about the need for surgery were eased when I met Dr. Naini. He is extremely thorough and meticulous - not only with his patients but will hospital staff that will be caring for you. He spent time with me prior to the surgery explaining each procedure. When he found I had a blood disorder, he secured special equipment to ensure the success of the surgery. When I met with the nursing staff for my pre-op visit, I was told that he is the surgical nurses favorite surgeon because he is so meticulous - making sure that all the equipment is functioning prior to the surgery. If I had a loved one who needed neurological surgery, I would insist that they go to Dr. Naini.

December 15th, 2009
Best Surgeon that I know!
Dr. Naini is exceptionally thorough, listens to every word a PATIENT SAYS AND THAN ASKS OTHER QUESTIONS.He treats a Patient as if you were his child and He isn't shy about telling you what is necessary on your part. I am sure He has to be rated at the top in his profession.

April 27th, 2009
An exceptional Dr and Surgeon
Dr Naini is one of the most outstanding doctors and human beings I have ever met. He is passionate about his profession and goes the extra mile plus to make sure the patient's concerns are met and understood. He is one of the most respected and highly rated by his peers that I have ever encountered.