A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Najar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Najar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najar
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Najar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Najar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali K Najar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali K. Najar practice?
- Dr. Ali Najar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ali Najar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Pontiac Internists, Pontiac Pulmonologists, Pontiac Critical Care Practitioners, and Pontiac Sleep Medicine Doctors.