A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Namazie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Namazie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namazie
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Namazie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Namazie, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Namazie graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Namazie has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali R Namazie MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Namazie practice?
- Dr. Ali Namazie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Namazie practices Otolaryngology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Otolaryngologists.