A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Namazie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Namazie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namazie
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Namazie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Namazie, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Namazie graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Namazie has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali R Namazie MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Namazie practice?
- Dr. Ali Namazie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Namazie practices Otolaryngology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Otolaryngologists.