Dr. Ali Namazie MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Encino, CA

• Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2016
DR Namazi IS AWESOME...he has been my Dr fr over 11 years . he removed my thyroid and it was a success Thank God.he has recently done a mini face lift on me I am two months post up ..praise God I am healing, in pain but hopefully it will be another success few months more and hopefully i will be fully recovered .I will keep you all posted .

March 16th, 2016
avoid
I've met the dr Namazie once and he was nice and seemed very knowledgeable - a bit "rushed" since he's very busy and I'm not sure that's a good thing. His office staff is AWFUL. They say they will call you back - but never do. The voice mails never get returned. It's almost comical. Also - I think that there's complete lack of discipline and attention to detail in his office. He identified 2 things that need to be done (2 cpr codes) and then later - during the back-and-fourth with his office this turned into 3 and ultimately into 4 cpr codes... And all that without him taking part in it. I guess business is good and he does not care that much - but his office and his office staff is SLOPPY, NON-RESPONSIVE and DANGEROUS. I say dangerous because I'm not sure how 2 procedures can turn into 4 without another doctor visit or examination. If it's a case of "padding" the bill - this is criminal behavior and someone should be arrested. After trying to get to the bottom of this with his staff - I finally gave up and went to another doctor. He might be ok, but his office is toxic and should be avoided at all costs. I'm sending a complaint to the board and the health dept about this - because I think that something shady is going on there regarding billing and should be investigated.

January 5th, 2016
Great Doc! I went to Dr. Namazie for an ear infection/ surgery and my daughter went for a long lasting sinus infection. Both of us were treated with kindness and understanding . He really listens and then takes time to explain everything and answer questions thoroughly. We were both better in several weeks. . Hard to find a doc with great bedside manner and an expert in their field that cares and heals! A++

August 6th, 2015
THE BEST!!! NOBODY LIKE DR NAMAZIE

June 10th, 2015
LOVE DR NAMAZIE , HE THE BEST , IN ALL SOUTHERN CA, HE A COMPASSION AND GREAT SURGEON... , I WOULD NEVER GO ELSEWHERE, HE ONE GREAT SURGEON... VERY FEW IN LA, AND SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AND SOUTHERN CA... HE JUST A GREAT MAN ALL THE WAY AROUND...

May 27th, 2015
Dr namazie is a great dr. Just had surgury for polips on my vocal cords, I smoked all of my life . He told me I had to quit smoking or else I would have throat cancer.many doctors before told me to quit smoking , didn't listen . Dr namazie has a great personality , knows how to be down to earth , talk to his patience that way . Thank -you dr namazie you saved my life! Top of the line people work for him !

April 11th, 2015
What an excellent doctor and staff!!!

December 31st, 2014
great doctor
great doctor, always able to help me with my sinuses, and a great personality!

June 29th, 2014
Marriage, Family Therapist
Dr. Namazie has never stopped amazing me. He is always available either on the phone or in the office. He takes time to answer questions and does a thorough examination. Love him.

April 5th, 2012
Patient
I love this doctor. He is professional yet he feels like a friend. I never feel rushed or unimportant. My daughter was in the ER on a Sunday and he met us there to take care of her, even though the er doctor could probably have done it. He cares.

January 24th, 2011
A good doctor, but very busy...
He strikes me a quality doctor. He certainly took plenty of time with me. He was patient, and even called back the same day when I had a question for him. We never got to the bottom of my problem, but I don't really blame him for that. I've got a complex issue going on. My only issue is that he's just very busy. Takes a while to see him, so if you're suffering... that can be a real negative. Overall, I think he's a step above the average ENT, and I'd recommend him... if you've got the ability to be patient with the process.

August 10th, 2010
Dr. Namazie is wonderful
My long-time internist referred me to Dr. Namazie after I broke my nose. He performed a successful reconstructive surgery several months after the accident. In addition to his professional expertise, I give Dr. Namazie high ratings especially for his kindness and professionalism in dealing with me as a patient. He's outstanding!