Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 11th, 2016

DR Namazi IS AWESOME...he has been my Dr fr over 11 years . he removed my thyroid and it was a success Thank God.he has recently done a mini face lift on me I am two months post up ..praise God I am healing, in pain but hopefully it will be another success few months more and hopefully i will be fully recovered .I will keep you all posted .

avoid show details avoid
by Stan on Mar 16th, 2016

I've met the dr Namazie once and he was nice and seemed very knowledgeable - a bit "rushed" since he's very busy and I'm not sure that's a good thing. His office staff is AWFUL. They say they will call you back - but never do. The voice mails never get returned. It's almost comical. Also - I think that there's complete lack of discipline and attention to detail in his office. He identified 2 things that need to be done (2 cpr codes) and then later - during the back-and-fourth with his office this turned into 3 and ultimately into 4 cpr codes... And all that without him taking part in it. I guess business is good and he does not care that much - but his office and his office staff is SLOPPY, NON-RESPONSIVE and DANGEROUS. I say dangerous because I'm not sure how 2 procedures can turn into 4 without another doctor visit or examination. If it's a case of "padding" the bill - this is criminal behavior and someone should be arrested. After trying to get to the bottom of this with his staff - I finally gave up and went to another doctor. He might be ok, but his office is toxic and should be avoided at all costs. I'm sending a complaint to the board and the health dept about this - because I think that something shady is going on there regarding billing and should be investigated.

by Eugenia Bostwick-Singer on Jan 5th, 2016

Great Doc! I went to Dr. Namazie for an ear infection/ surgery and my daughter went for a long lasting sinus infection. Both of us were treated with kindness and understanding . He really listens and then takes time to explain everything and answer questions thoroughly. We were both better in several weeks. . Hard to find a doc with great bedside manner and an expert in their field that cares and heals! A

by MICHELLE DAYTZ on Aug 6th, 2015

THE BEST!!! NOBODY LIKE DR NAMAZIE

by MICHELLE DAYTZ on Jun 10th, 2015

LOVE DR NAMAZIE , HE THE BEST , IN ALL SOUTHERN CA, HE A COMPASSION AND GREAT SURGEON... , I WOULD NEVER GO ELSEWHERE, HE ONE GREAT SURGEON... VERY FEW IN LA, AND SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AND SOUTHERN CA... HE JUST A GREAT MAN ALL THE WAY AROUND...

May 27th, 2015

Dr namazie is a great dr. Just had surgury for polips on my vocal cords, I smoked all of my life . He told me I had to quit smoking or else I would have throat cancer.many doctors before told me to quit smoking , didn't listen . Dr namazie has a great personality , knows how to be down to earth , talk to his patience that way . Thank -you dr namazie you saved my life! Top of the line people work for him !

by Lori Davis Fischer on Apr 11th, 2015

What an excellent doctor and staff!!!

great doctor show details great doctor
by Gil Christner on Dec 31st, 2014

great doctor, always able to help me with my sinuses, and a great personality!

Marriage, Family Therapist show details Marriage, Family Therapist
by Judith Fraser, MFT on Jun 29th, 2014

Dr. Namazie has never stopped amazing me. He is always available either on the phone or in the office. He takes time to answer questions and does a thorough examination. Love him.

Patient show details Patient
Apr 5th, 2012

I love this doctor. He is professional yet he feels like a friend. I never feel rushed or unimportant. My daughter was in the ER on a Sunday and he met us there to take care of her, even though the er doctor could probably have done it. He cares.

A good doctor, but very busy... show details A good doctor, but very busy...
Jan 24th, 2011

He strikes me a quality doctor. He certainly took plenty of time with me. He was patient, and even called back the same day when I had a question for him. We never got to the bottom of my problem, but I don't really blame him for that. I've got a complex issue going on. My only issue is that he's just very busy. Takes a while to see him, so if you're suffering... that can be a real negative. Overall, I think he's a step above the average ENT, and I'd recommend him... if you've got the ability to be patient with the process.

Dr. Namazie is wonderful show details Dr. Namazie is wonderful
Aug 9th, 2010

My long-time internist referred me to Dr. Namazie after I broke my nose. He performed a successful reconstructive surgery several months after the accident. In addition to his professional expertise, I give Dr. Namazie high ratings especially for his kindness and professionalism in dealing with me as a patient. He's outstanding!

RUN SCREAMING FROM THIS MAN! show details RUN SCREAMING FROM THIS MAN!
by Bonnie Milani on Mar 26th, 2010

Dr. Namazie certainly knows how to charm a patient. Unfortunately, he simply doesn't know medicine. I was twice referred to him for ear and nose problems. The ear problem proved to be ear wax which simply needed to be removed. He told me it was a collapsed eustacian tube. The second problem was for recurrent nose bleeds. He was unable to effectively cauterize the cut causing the bleeds. When the bleeding started up after only a few days, he refused to so much as speak to me - he was too busy with his more profitable beauty surgeries. His OFFICE MANAGER told me he was referring me to a CAT scan. $1200 later, I was left to repeatedly call his office until his OFFICE MANAGER told me 'it was no problem'. When I demanded Dr. Namazie should at least pay a repeat patient the courtesy of a conversation, his response was to have his OFFICE MANAGER send me a letter telling me essentially he didn't need patients like me & to find myself another doctor - but to be sure and pay his bill first!I consider this man to be both professionally negligent and incompetent. I have filed complaints against him with my insurance company and am in the process of doing so with the CA Medical Board as well as the State Attorney General's office. I strongly suggest that if you value your health you run screaming from this 'doctor'.If you valu

Dr. McAwesome! show details Dr. McAwesome!
by Gisele on Jul 8th, 2008

I love Dr. Namazie! I can not say enough about this doctor. He is McAwesome, McHottie whatever you want to call him. The guy is really good at what he does. He just fixed my deviated septum, turbinates and nose on the outside so a septoplasty. First of he is super nice and smart. I mean the guy really knows his stuff. He should be arrogant considering how good he is but not at all. I mean I was going to him with question after question about what other doctors said and never once did he say "are you questioning me". He welcomed all questions and was always funny and cool about it. He is an ENT and only does FACIAL plastic surgery which is good if you don't want a breast aug and someone who focuses on the face. I even showed him photos other doctors did (simulations) and he was okay with that because he knew what is and not going to work for my face and I am glad because sometimes we patients don't know what is going to look good and what isn't after all is set and done. Many doctors would be offended but not Dr. Namazie. My nose already looks amazing after only 10 days. I didn't need to take any pain medication because he is so gentle. I had no bruising whatsoever. It is still healing so I can't breathe from my nose 100% yet but that is expected. The only discomfort was stomach related and that was because of the antibiotics and that is not his fault. He was going on vacation right after my surgery and offered to stop in the next day and check on my nose if I stayed in the hospital. I ended up going home so his staff were helpful with removing the packing and stitches. I will probably go back and schedule a follow up with him to make sure everything is healing properly. I wish his office were better about following up more after surgery but they are a very busy practice. The irony of it all is he is located in Sherman Oaks not Beverly Hills but his work is so much better than any of those doctors. Overall he is great and I would highly recommend him to anyone. My friends already made appointments. The only thing I wish he did more of is use email! He is way too busy for email but always calls back if you call his office and ask him to call you.