A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Nasser, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasser
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Nasser MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ali Nasser practice?
- Dr. Ali Nasser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Nasser practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Lady Lake Internists and Lady Lake Cardiologists.