Dr. Ali Nasser MD Patient Reviews

April 27th, 2016
Not a good 1st choice

February 17th, 2016
What I needed to know
I very impressed with Dr. Nasser. He spent time with me and gave me the answers I was looking for. He and his staff were very professional and pleasant. I found no fault with office staff or Dr. Nasser.

February 13th, 2015
Very thorough
Dr Nasser gets involved in your entire medical history. I learned things from him about my Prescriptions that I had never been told. I left his office feeling like I was in the best hands ever. You will not experience a 15 minute get in get out appointment with this Doctor. He tells it like it is which I admire, if you need to lose weight to help your heart health he will tell you. I am so glad I found this Doctor.

September 16th, 2014
Dr. Nasser is a genius!!! He is the most amazing doctor that my husband and I have EVER met. He literally saved my husband's life and we will be forever grateful to him. He does everything he can to not just put a bandaid on your problem, but to heal you of what is wrong...and he will do whatever he can to find out what is wrong. He is the BEST doctor.....and I would highly recommend to anyone. After going to a multitude of doctors over a three year span, and watching my husband go down hill with his health....Dr. Nasser stepped in and knew exactly what to do. He has given us our lives back. His staff is amazing and the overall experience of going to his office is excellent.....I cannot say enough good things about him!!!

June 28th, 2014
Very approachable down to earth ppersonality. He was easy to talk to aout my medical condition

April 16th, 2014
compassionate doctor
My husband and I have been his patient for years. he would not be alive without the help of our wonderful doctor. Lord bless him for coming into our lives. I recommend him to all my friends. It's so hard getting old but nice we have someone in Florida who can take care of my husbands complex medical problems.

February 21st, 2014
This doctor helped me live again after years of being tired and high blood pressure

November 14th, 2013
patient
Very perceptive physician. My grandmother and I were Very impressed with his level of knowledge

August 13th, 2013
great doc
This is the most attentive doctor I have ever gone to.

November 14th, 2012
left the office with knowledge on my condition
I have been to many doctors in my life and most just order a bunch of tests and didn't do much for me. Dr.nasser spent over an hour with me helping me understand my issues better. He saved my life by listening and figuring out what was wrong with me

June 16th, 2012
Very arrogant and obnoxiously rude
The office staff and assistants were all courteous and did their jobs well. When the dr came into the room he had a terrible attitude talking down toward me as if I were a five year old child. He didn't want to answer a simple question I asked regarding a medicine he wanted to prescribe and I think it's because he really didn't know the answer so he was rude and dismissive instead. It's a shame that decent office staff and assistants are stuck with this awful doctor.

September 25th, 2011
Great Physician
I waited a good 30 minutes before this doctor saw me but it was worth it because he ended up spending an hour with me and really getting to know me. He was very interested in my health and after many years of having such high blood pressure and having doctors tell me my blood presure is normal, I finally have my blood pressure under control thanks to Dr.Nasser.