A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Parand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Parand is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parand graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Parand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Parand MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Parand practice?
- Dr. Ali Parand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Parand practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.