A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ali Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Rabbani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabbani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ali Rabbani practice?
Dr. Ali Rabbani practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.