A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ali Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Rabbani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rabbani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Rabbani MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ali Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Ali Rabbani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Rabbani practices Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians.