Dr. Ali Rafatjoo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

May 23rd, 2013
One of a kind
Dr Rafatjoo is more then just a Dr. He really cares for each Patient. He makes me feel comfortable, like he genuinely cares about my well being. He is not prescription happy if you may like most Dr's. He takes his time to talk with you, and really get down to the problem to find a cure. I consider him, and his wife part of our family. Oh yeah, his staff is very friendly too!! Thanks :) A++++

May 21st, 2013
Rare Find!
In today's healthcare environment which demands that Doctor's spend less & less time with patients, Dr. Rafatjoo is extraordinary! I have read all the reviews and couldn't have said it any better than the review that begins "Dr. Ali Rafatjoo is a phenomenal family doctor and person! So cheerful, energized, and robust; his kindness and understanding truly have no boundaries. He is straight forward and honest when conveying information. He lets you know the specific steps to take and how best to take them in order to get better, without ever losing his sense of compassion.... I am indebted to Dr. Rafatjoo. He is a man that truly loves what he does, is extremely talented, compassionate and a joy to spend time with...He has saved my life in many ways on many levels by caring!

November 14th, 2012
Best Doctor with Exceptional professionalism!!
Great Doctor!! He is extremely friendly, makes you feel very comfortable, answers all questions thoroughly, and is very precise/accurate with his diagnosis. He is also very good with his follow-ups.

July 6th, 2012
Wonderful person and Doctor!!!
Dr. Ali Rafatjoo is a phenomenal family doctor and person! So cheerful, energized, and robust; his kindness and understanding truly have no boundaries. He is straight forward and honest when conveying information. He lets you know the specific steps to take and how best to take them in order to get better, without ever losing his sense of compassion.He values the human connection greatly, especially between doctor and patient, always making sure you know he's there for you when needed. He goes above and beyond with each visit, spending as much time, and answering as many questions as needed, until he's confident you feel understood.I trust him completely with any and all of my medical needs, no matter how complicated or personal. He has taken such good care of me and has even called me on a few occasions just to inquire upon how I was doing. Words simply cannot express just how thankful I am that people like Dr. Rafatjoo exist in the world.

July 13th, 2011
What a great guy!
What an incredible man! I have been with Dr. Rafatjoo for over 10 years. He is such an understanding physician. He is so comforting, I can discuss anything with him. He is caring and straightforward. I would (and have) put my life in his hands. I know his interest in me goes beyond my being a patient. He is truly interested in my well being.

June 28th, 2011
Excellent bedside manner. A real listener.

December 1st, 2009
Best Dr. I have ever been to !!!!!!!
Dr. Rafatjoo has been able to help me understand and given me the ability to help myself!! His straight forward, No B.S. Delivery and personal attention to detail is second to none!! There is not one issue that I cannot speak frankly about, not be embarressed, nor feel like the response is not in my best interest!!!