A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Rahimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Rahimian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Rahimian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahimian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rahimian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Rahimian MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali Rahimian practice?
- Dr. Ali Rahimian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Rahimian practices Internal Medicine near Clinton, MD.
See Clinton Internists.