A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Rammal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Rammal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rammal graduated from Univ Degli Studi Di Brescia, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Brescia.
Dr. Rammal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Mohamad Rammal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali M. Rammal practice?
- Dr. Ali Rammal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ali Rammal practices Family Medicine near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Grosse Ile, MI.
See Monroe Family Physicians.